User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [ C#|.NET|PHP](OpenSource) Advanced HWID Login System with Admin Controls & Web Admin

Enthusiast
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Testing testing zero error!
    Oh hello, I'm new here and I was led here by Google as I was really frustrated since the HWID control panel I tried to construct failed really badly.

Could I have a download link for the source? GitHub shows me a blank page for some reason. Your control panels are really well-made!

EDIT: IT's okay now. It was a problem with my browser and I fixed it.
    Last edited by Terabyte; 09-18-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Member Level X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terabyte For This Useful Post:

Exalted Member <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_4169E1'>Skrbx</span></span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Very nice!!!
    Achievements:
    Got a Sticky! Shopper 1 year registered Member Bad Seed Level XL Level C
    Awards:
    Raffle Winner

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skrbx For This Useful Post:

Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Hyperion</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 631 Posts
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Got a Sticky! Referrer Conversationalist 1 year registered Member Level XL Level C
    Awards:
    Member of Staff Support Smartass LOL Scripter Repacker Picasso Most Threads Facepalm! Pot Head On the fly Raffle Winner Drunk
    Upvote our public Teamspeak 3 Server!

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Just one thing, its not secure at all if you put your mysql details into application, try to protect it in what ever way you want and compile it, you will still be able to grab mysql details, so better way is using php scripts for backends of your application :)

Original Poster
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ÁDev View Post
    Just one thing, its not secure at all if you put your mysql details into application, try to protect it in what ever way you want and compile it, you will still be able to grab mysql details, so better way is using php scripts for backends of your application :)
    Any idiot who doesn't protect their .NET application with any type of encryption or obfuscation in general deserves to be hacked. This login system
    is for any application, it's not to be taken as an entire project. It's something for people to learn/use on their own shit.
    Achievements:
    Got a Sticky! Referrer Conversationalist 1 year registered Member Level XL Level C
    Awards:
    Member of Staff Support Smartass LOL Scripter Repacker Picasso Most Threads Facepalm! Pot Head On the fly Raffle Winner Drunk

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Faded View Post
    Any idiot who doesn't protect their .NET application with any type of encryption or obfuscation in general deserves to be hacked. This login system
    is for any application, it's not to be taken as an entire project. It's something for people to learn/use on their own shit.
    Its not hacking it is decompiling and cracking :) Even if you obfuscate your app still you can track it what host is it contacting and with what informations. I'm just saying no need for hating me :)

Original Poster
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ÁDev View Post
    Its not hacking it is decompiling and cracking :) Even if you obfuscate your app still you can track it what host is it contacting and with what informations. I'm just saying no need for hating me :)
    Nobody is hating. "De compiling and Cracking" would be a form of hacking technically. If someone really want's in something.. they are going to get it regardless of what measures you take.
    The logical thing to do would be to run a server and keep all the information on it, while the client sends packets to it. Though again, this application is for learning purposes.
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Thread Information