You can do the tutorial in two ways, either View the Video or scroll down to the Text Version. Anyway I'm not a Programmer, so this is kind of clunky and Requires you to put the stuff on the root of your [C:\] Drive. Will not work by default for people that do not have a Hard Drive with the Letter C:\
Download Links and small explainations:
• Mangos (Tested on Psykko's Repack):
• TrinityCore with SoundOverrideSubClass column in `item_template`:
• TrinityCore with Unk0 column in `item_template`:
For those that don't wish to view a video, here's some Text to explain the process.
- Download the correct version that suites your project.
- Extract the Folder from the Rar Archive to the Root/Front/Begiinning of your C:\ Drive so that it's address is C:\ItemdbcGenMangos or C:\ItemdbcGenTC_SndOver or C:\ItemdbcGenTC_unk0
....It HAS To be your C:\ Drive.
- Open the zStuff.bat file in a text editor and make sure the DB Login Credentials are Correct, I have default general settings, if your information differs, please change them so it's correct.
- Example of Login Info for TC zStuff.bat:Code:SET host=localhost SET user=root SET pass=ascent SET world_db=world SET charset=UTF8 SET port=3306
- After that's done and correct and you've verified that your MySQL DB is active, run the zStuff.bat and within 5-6 seconds it should be done and you should have an Item.dbc file.
- For those that have issues with the text explaination, please view the video as it is more informative.
Also if you do not have a Drive with the Letter C:\ , You'll have to edit the Drive Letter or path of the `OutputTableToCsvFile.sql` File in the dep\sparse\ folder. The line that saysYou'll have to change the C:/ to another letter. You can also change it's directory entirely but I am not going to provide support for that as that goes beyond my controlled environment.Code:INTO OUTFILE 'C:/ItemdbcGenTC_SndOver/Item.dbc.csv'
If I knew how to code and program, It would have been written with an installer to input variables and thus creating the batch file including the SQL Files with said variables but sadly I'm not.
A Few Credits That need to be Given:
CSV to DBC Converter in this Setup: https://code.google.com/p/cntc2/down...r2_Build98.rar
The MySQL Function in the Batch File(not the SQL Scripts): Snipped from SkyFire's Database Installer.
Everything Else by me.