So with my start of playing the private servers I`ve been working out an idea of a private server,and here are some ideas I came across
- You start with level 1,the server itself would be highrate but the difference here is that if you wish to skip the leveling part and move into the raiding you can vote x2 times in order to aquire x2 vote tokens that could get you straight to level 70.The reason I would go with this method is that encourages players to vote and support the server itself.
- When you either voted your way to level 70 or manually leveled you enter a brand new world,something like a custom area that would be decided among the management and developers and there you would find yourself with minimal vendors ,to avoid confusion as I myself personally think " The way to win is going simple ".Your starter gear would consist of dungeon 3 starting items aswell as jewelery.
- The gear itself will be mostly from the original content with several custom (100) items that will be almost as the original items but with few enhanced stats.
- For some reason I think that if I ever start working this ideas the server itself will have a special raids progression that would follow something like this and you will find how much days I would like for my developers to work on the raids itself to make them more enjoyable,seeing as I played alot on the retail back when it was TBC I know how the raids itself are progressing anyhow here is the list
- Tempest Keep [The Eye]
- The Fight of Dawn [This is the stepping stone to the end-content raids and will probably take place in one of my favorite places [Eye of the Storm]
- The Lust of Arthas Menethil
- The Famous 4 [ This fight will allways give you 4 random bosses [something like Gruul`s Lair] and take note that the 4 bosses will allways be randomized
So yeah this are my ideas that I hope someday to realise,what do you think on the ideas themself and comment what you think