Short tutorial about how to make a custom extend cost for an custom item or and existing one
1. First go in the arcemu/ascent folder, dbc folder and copy from there this file: ItemExtendedCost.dbc
2. Copy it somewhere else, for exemple on desktop.
3. Download this DBC CONVERTER
4. Extract it somewhere on desktop into a new folder called how ever your want for exemple: DBC CV
5. Click and drag ItemExtendedCost.dbc over the DBCUtil.exe
6. After that it will popup a window which tells you that the file is converting and a percentage.
7. After the window it self close, you will see a new CSV File called: ItemExtendedCost.dbc but for microsoft excel format.
8. How ever you have now to open that new covnerted file with microsoft excel and will appear like this:
9. Now you can add a new custom extend cost by following the next screenshot:
A = Entryid of your custom extend cost
B = Honor Points
C = Arena Points
D = Entry id of the first item
E = Entry id of the 2nd item
F = 0x0
I = how much x of the first item to require
J = how much x of the 2nd item to require
10. Close and save it
11. Delete the old ItemExtendedCost.dbc from the dbc converter folder
12. Now click and drag the edited CSV FILE over the DBCUtil.exe
13. Now you will see the new ItemExtendedCost.dbc in the dbc converter folder.
14. Right click on ItemExtendedCost.dbc and press copy
15. Go into the arcemu/ascent folder/ DBC folder and paste right there overwrite
16. Restart your server, go ingame to a vendor and type .npc vendoradditem <your custom item ID or any other existing item> <how much items to be bought once> <entry id of the new custom extend cost>
I'm Using this for arcemu 2.4.3, for Arcemu Wotlk patches, some rows are different