Lua Express is a program that will give you the opportunity to code as you wish. This program will give you
syntax highlighting, indentation, error control and dynamic Auto Complete control. If you Lua coders are tired \\of fighting Notepad++ with just their syntax highlighting, come to us.
As you see, we do support the World of Warcraft Emulation Lua Engine. We strive to keep everybody happy.
- Lua Express Features
- Syntax Highlighting.
- Function Control.
- New Error System.
- Hover ToolTip control.
- Error ToolTip control.
- Supports Multiple Tabs.
- And More…!
- Lua Express New Features
- New Project Window - Create your very own project, to make your coding more organized.
- Open Project - Open your created project.
- Explorer Window - Freely look through your expressions, methods, etc.
- File Explorer Window - Look at your files through the File Explorer.
- Auto Complete Editor Window - Edit and delete your very own Auto Complete items.
- Properties Window - Rename your project path or project with what you want it to be changed to.
- New Item Window - Create Lua files without going through trouble doing it yourself, manually.
Updated Lua Express:
I added Eluna method library in Lua Express. It is located in Templates/ folder. Remember, all you need to do to use the methods for Eluna or ArcEmu is to create a "New Project". Here's a screenshot of me coding with Eluna's auto complete items:11/4/2013
- Added 'Close Tab' menu option when you right click inside of an opened tab.
- Added "New" option.
- Added "New -> New File". Instead of creating a new project, you can create a new .lua file whenever.
- Added Eluna Lua Engine custom library.
- 'New Project' has been moved to 'New -> New Project'.
- Removed ArcEmu methods by default. I found it unprofessional to keep them.
- ArcEmu is no longer a default option in the project selector main box.
- ArcEmu has been moved to 'Custom' library option. These are located in Templates/ folder.
- A message box will no longer appear when you click 'File Explorer'.
- Optimized Lua Express (code, etc) and it should run very great.
- Fixed "Network path" error when trying to open a file that isn't in your project or if you don't have a project.
- Fixed crashes when using copy, paste, select and other components when there isn't a file loaded.
If you have the previous version(s) of Lua Express, it should prompt you with an update menu. Just accept and download the newest version!
Also note that Lua Express is still being updated!
.: DOWNLOAD :.
(Download Lua Express 220.127.116.11 Setup)