User Tag List

Thread: Eluna Manual Addition

Emulation Addict
    XP
    Level
    Thanks

Eluna Manual Addition

Hey all, after about 2 months of working on my project and not using Eluna, I have realized that, I would like to implement Eluna into my core that runs on SunwellCore. How would I start my manually adding Eluna to my core. I've read threads that there's many core edits that differentiate Eluna Trinity from official Trinity and I would like to request the for the source of Eluna that I can use to manually add it, or like a .patch or .diff if that exists.

Thanks
    Grim

Moderator / Eluna Dev <span style='color: #FF0000'><span class='glow_8B0000'>Rochet2</span></span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Here you go:
    https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/El...fe951788c.diff

Notice that this is a diff between elunatrinitywotlk and the real TC. It contains the lua lib as well, which makes it huge.
    I have been considering to use submodules for the lualib as well to keep the diffs smaller and more readable.

It also does not contain the Eluna repository https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/Eluna
    which you will need in your source folders.
    Awards:
    Support LOL Scripter Facepalm! Raffle Winner
    rochet2.github.io - Home of great codes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rochet2 For This Useful Post:

Original Poster
    Emulation Addict
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Holy shit lol thanks Rochet2. Time to blast music and add this diff in. Update coming soon...

Original Poster
    Emulation Addict
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    After about a good 5-7 hours doing this, it seems that the SunwellCore has way too many changes examples being: totally rewritten .cpp/.c scripts in the src/database/ which are not even in the SWC. I personally don't mind having a member of my team rewriting LUA scripts into C++. It's too many changes that my team and I don't have the time for, however, I would like to thank Rochet for providing the .diff script. Much thanks to him :^^)

Thread Information