User Tag List

Thread: Special item bug

XP
    Level
    Thanks

Special item bug

I equipped a special item on the companion before the option were removed. so the item is in the special slot and i cannot gear the companion with it since its colliding with the special item.

So right now she has no chest :/

Also what is it that you are using which allows you to see the items that the companions are equipping. looks interesting.'

*Edit When you cast flash of light your companion will start attacking you like it does when you use a buff

*Edit 2, When you exchange points for gold then the points will not be affected, meaning i can do this as much as i want.
    Last edited by Syphex; 07-23-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    Achievements:
    Member 1 year registered Level XL Level C

Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,117 Posts
    I'll take a look. Thanks!

Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,117 Posts
    OKay, going to add some stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphex View Post
    I equipped a special item on the companion before the option were removed. so the item is in the special slot and i cannot gear the companion with it since its colliding with the special item.

So right now she has no chest :/
    That doesn't matter. Special item was always a separate system to begin with and you only used your Mercenary to access the system. Unless you mean you equipped a piece of normal gear on your Mercenary? Still wouldn't matter though as their gear system is separate from the special system too. Mercenaries cannot equip special items.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see what you're talking about. I converted the entire special item system to use Eluna and I forgot to copy over the new script. Go me. :P

Also what is it that you are using which allows you to see the items that the companions are equipping. looks interesting.'
    What you do mean? How do I show equipped pieces on your Mercenary or how do I show items and make you select what to equip on your Mercenary?

*Edit When you cast flash of light your companion will start attacking you like it does when you use a buff
    Yeah but when your Mercenary attacks you they'll go out of combat immediately. I get the issue though. Before I only had specific spells to test for the Mercenary system so all of this is new to me (well, not entirely as I've done something about it recently)

*Edit 2, When you exchange points for gold then the points will not be affected, meaning i can do this as much as i want.
    I knew I probably forgot something.

Thread Information