Here's a list of major fixes and updates that went on today. Thanks to some of the EmuDevs members Tyrvana, Vitrex and Syphex.
Hotfix Patch Notes 1.1
- Now when you equip an item into your Special Item slot it will instantly reset and add default stats to that item. Also, your special item doesn't have to be sublevel > 2 to receive stat updates. Once you level your item it will continue to increase its stats.
- Fixed Warrior and Paladin Mercenary classes not having cloth, leather and mail armor proficiency
- Fixed when equipping gloves, cloak or other special items into the slot it will set your stats to mana instead of Stamina & major class stat
- Fixed self disconnect when deleting an item. This has something to do with special item deletion (should already be fixed)
- Temp Fix: If your Mercenary is gone there was no way to get it back. Now there is - relog and your Mercenary will be with you once more. This is a temp fix because later I don't want players to relog every time.
There's still some known issues and I'll get to them asap!