I did finally get the compile for my finished core and everythings going great except one thing, from my previous thread I addressed the phase system. That issue was solved, but it seems either it doesn't like my server or I did something wrong in the sql side of things.
Here's my previous thread: (just because the links for the scripts and sql are there)
The issue now I've run into, is that it spams incorrect syntax if you pretty much use any of the commands, and the actual phase system is bugged to bits on my core. transitioning phases doesn't seem to work, it immediately thinks you're in your phase even though you're in phase 1 or 2, and a lot of the commands are unresponsive.
I have no clue why it doesn't work, either the fact that I'm using the source from the Single-Player-Project and heavily modded it ( The source is x64 AND runs on the newest mySQL ) or just doesn't like the new trinity.
Any input would be awesome, thanks guys.