A simple program that allows for fast title creation and deletion for World of Wacraft 3.3.5a.
Written in C# using Window Forms. Depends on DBCUtil. Please report any issues that you might encounter.
Please tell me what you think, thanks!
Download TitleEditor v1.1: https://mega.nz/#!pdMkGAoA
Download MPQEdit: https://mega.nz/#!QQNxzSaY
Steps To Create Title "of the Ashbringer":
1. Click add
2. Fill in the title name for a male character "%s of the Ashbringer"
3. Fill in the title name for a female character "%s of the Ashbringer"
4. Click add
%s is replaced by the character's name.
Steps to delete a title:
1. Click delete
2. Fill in the title ID in the entry field
3. Click delete
Steps to create a custom patch
Please note that in order to see the title in game a client side patch is required on top of the updated server DBC. Follow these steps to create a custom patch with your new/edited titles:
1. Download MPQEdit (link above)
2. Run MPQEditor.exe
3. Click "File" and then select dropdown alternative "New MPQ Archive.."
4. Click the three dots next to the File name entry field.
5. Navigate to your World of Warcraft 3.3.5a folder
6. Continue navigation to the Data folder (for instance WoW3.3.5a\Data\)
7. Give your patch a correct file name (patch-I.mpq, patch-D.mpq patch-X.mpq etc)
8. Click open
9. Click create
10. In the file explorer window, right click and click "New Folder..."
11. Name the folder "DBFilesClient"
12. Navigate into the folder DBFilesClient
13. Drag and drop the modified CharTitles.dbc into the file explorer