User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [CPP] EmuDevs Premium System

Enthusiast
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    No table was created. Still have that error. You don't encounter it? Have you tested it?

Original Poster
    Mad Scientist <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_006400'>slp13at420</span></span>'s Avatar

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    I Dropped all 5 tables then re-ran the sql:

i get warnings but probably due to using `DELETE`and it adds the 5 tables as you can see marked on the left and i dont get any error like you get....
    Last edited by slp13at420; 01-10-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    Achievements:
    Shopper Got a Sticky! Member 1 year registered Level XL Level D
    Awards:
    Pot Head LOL Raffle Winner Top Tagger Donator Hangman Scripter Repacker Drunk Support Member of Staff Da Bomb!
    "Cuz PvP's better with a bag 'o' weed"
    !! King Spade !!

-Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz

-VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

Enthusiast
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Ok now it worked but I cannot understand why. Thanks man :)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flameshot For This Useful Post:

Lurking Member
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Hmm...
    I could use this for the realm i'm working on.

Questions:
    1: Which one should I download? I see many modifications made from some players. Is the version provided via download link updated?
    2: Does the script make players GM rank 1? Because we have a VIP system on 1st realm and I don't want that to interfere with this one. The one on Realm 1 gives GM Rank 1 to VIPS.
    3: Does it work for the new core? (one with different gossips)
    4: Can commands be added/removed from premium players? Can buffs be removed from buff command(or the command altogether)?

I would love to implement this on the realm as long as it won't interfere with what realm 1 is doing. Given that GM Rank 1 (VIP) is account wide.
    If this would be a problem I think we can modify VIPS to be just for Realm 1 and set this one up for Realm 2 only.

Original Poster
    Mad Scientist <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_006400'>slp13at420</span></span>'s Avatar

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antariel View Post
    Hmm...
    I could use this for the realm i'm working on.

Questions:
    1: Which one should I download? I see many modifications made from some players. Is the version provided via download link updated?
    I keep this updated as need arises.

2: Does the script make players GM rank 1? Because we have a VIP system on 1st realm and I don't want that to interfere with this one. The one on Realm 1 gives GM Rank 1 to VIPS.
    No. This will not edit your existing Global RBAC system settings in your auth DB. this will add RBAC commands but only to the realm this script is applied to. it will add an extra table entry to your auth.account table.

3: Does it work for the new core? (one with different gossips)
    I dont know tbh ... but if its just gossip then that can be fixed up easy.

4: Can commands be added/removed from premium players? Can buffs be removed from buff command(or the command altogether)?
    If a player has Premium rank then they have access to commands. if they dont have Premium rank then they dont have access to commands.
    Or
    are you asking if you could just disable certain commands completely? if so then currently no but that is an idea that could be added if wanted. then you could select what commands you dont want to use and disable them.
    Yes you can edit the buff list by adding or removing buffs from the `BUFFS` array (you must make sure the count `[x]` reflects total count of entries in the array).

I would love to implement this on the realm as long as it won't interfere with what realm 1 is doing. Given that GM Rank 1 (VIP) is account wide.
    If this would be a problem I think we can modify VIPS to be just for Realm 1 and set this one up for Realm 2 only.
    I dont foresee any collisions between your Global RBAC settings and this System.
    Last edited by slp13at420; 01-20-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    Achievements:
    Shopper Got a Sticky! Member 1 year registered Level XL Level D
    Awards:
    Pot Head LOL Raffle Winner Top Tagger Donator Hangman Scripter Repacker Drunk Support Member of Staff Da Bomb!
    "Cuz PvP's better with a bag 'o' weed"
    !! King Spade !!

-Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz

-VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

Thread Information