I did not know who was this script, just received from a friend on skype
And now I can see that is Foereaper
I apologize but did not really know who he was and his credits are kept from now
the credits are for the user and maker.
they will give you a base history of the script who/when/what - who made it, when they made it, and for what they made.
for us its gets our name out there. I know I would enjoy knowing my name is a common name out there among the servers as would many others.
95% of this script is @Foereaper the other 5% is my modifications for a few more bells n whistles.
As @Foereaper stated earlier, this was scripted solely as a teleporter script. you would be better off just doing a gossip vendor from scratch rather than trying to add vendor stuff to this.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)