I'm looking to the community for your input on `what do you like in a Premium System.`
first I should layout what I have done so far as the Engine goes:
- Adjustable Premium type:
- This will allow the admin to set it so it can be an Account Premium System or a Character Premium System.
- The Premium rank is a Boolean value false/true 0/1.
- Adjustable Rank duration type:
- The admin can set this to allow the Premium rank to be permanent or temporary.
- the temporary rank duration is adjustable and set by days. Default 30 days.
- in-game item to upgrade a player to Premium rank.
- the item uses `item_template.ScriptName`.
- All these can be adjusted in the provided worldserver.conf mod.
So beyond what I have done,. What would you want to see it have or do?
Buffs ? if so what buff's?
maybe a teleport command or (2 || 3)? lol get it ||? || do you?
some custom commands? if so what commands would you want?
loading screen sneak peek with features on/off:
For those who want to offer help with the code just post your blocks here , I know there are some ideas posted that I don't have the knowledge to achieve yet.
- Progress as features are added and worked on:
- Account/Character type switch -- tested - working - 4/24 -
- Temporary Premium rank Timer and functions -- tested - working - 4/25 -
- Premium Duration time left splash string. Provides break down of time left by months/days/hours/seconds -- tested - working - 4/26 -
- OnDuelEnd reset hp and mana -- tested - working - 5/01 -
- Premium rank update item -- tested - working - 4/25 -
- Premium rank update command -- tested - working - 5/01 -
- HP premium mod -- tested - 4/24 - works -
- Experience increase -- added -- untested -- -- Testers needed --
- Reputation increase -- added -- untested -- -- Testers needed --
- Instant Logout for Premiums -- Via core mod -- tested - working - 5/08 -
- Reset TP with no cost -- Tested - working - 4/23 -
- Extra TP for Premium rank -- tested - working - 4/24 -
- set Drink/Drunk/Sobor -- tested - 4/24 - works -
- Repair all items with no cost -- Tested - working - 4/23 -
- Character customization:
- Race -- tested - working - 5/01 -
- Faction -- tested - working - 5/01 -
- customizing -- tested - working - 5/01 -
- Buff -- tested - working - 4/24 -
- Premium only chat -- mostly complete function -- color added. incomplete testing -- Testers needed --
- can now be done with any scripted C++ teleporters by using the bool function PREM::IsPlayerPremium(Player* player) to check if they are Premium ranked then allow them to see extra locations. -- function tested - working - 4/23 -
- Player Methods:
- IsPlayerPremium(player) -- tested - working - 4/24 -
- GetPlayerPremiumId(player) -- tested - working - 4/24 -
- AddPremiumToPlayer(player) -- tested - working - 4/24 -
- RemovePremiumFromPlayer(player) -- tested - working - 4/25 -
- UpdatePlayerPremiumValue(player, value, time) -- tested - working - 4/25 -
- Item metods:
- IsItemPremium(item) -- tested - working - 4/24 -
- UpdateItemPremiumValue(item, value) -- tested - working - 5/01 -
- increase copper loot -- Via core mod -- tested - 5/07 - works -
- Guild loot percentage -- Via core mod -- tested - working - 5/01 -
- Access to Premium Vendor:
- This can be done via a simple check using the bool method PREM::IsPlayerPremium(Player* player) to see if they are premium ranked -- function tested - working - 4/23 -
Via core mod all Core mods listed above are provided in rich text files with simple easy-to-see easy-to-read colored edits.
I will try and keep this as self-contained as possible , but some things can only be done by editing the core a bit.
Broke 1k Lines-o-Code ;)
I will try and make as much of this adjustable in the conf so you can pimp-this-out the way you want with just a few changes in the conf :)
turn on some stuff and turn other stuff off .... `Config'z .... Don't you just .. luv em..?`
- up coming list -- not added but want to
- command based teleports:
- 1 for a neutral Premium Mall yes/no?
- 1 for each teams main locations.
- 1 Dynamic player settable location.
- Prem title <Prem> ?
- reduce spell costs ?
- nill fall damage ?
- no que's ?
- influence mount speed ?
- spell cost ?
- mail time ?
- guild features
- no charter cost ?
- no charter signatures ?
- extra item ?
- Bonus loot ?
- Eluna methods for player
- Eluna methods for item
most if not all the rest listed above may require core editing.
For those who want to help with coding.
For those who want to help with testing.
>> Drop Box Link <<