2. You may not vote on this poll
  • This would be cool to see created

2 100.00%
  • meh no opinion

0 0%
  • this would not be cool to see created

0 0%

Thread: Guild Warz cinematic

Mad Scientist <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_006400'>slp13at420</span></span>'s Avatar

Cool Guild Warz cinematic

I don't know if this would go here . dunno if this really classifies as graphics since its motion. but here's to trying any way.

Just as the title says. I have had this idea of a small erm no large cinematic rolling thru my head for the past many months now.. changing it , tweaking it until I had something I thought would work well.
    this would just be a story to introduce `Grumbo'z Guild Warz` of how the warz started.
    I have the story line scenes wrote up but don't concern yourself with perfect grammar since its just for reference and not for publishing lol

i'm looking for something I can add to a patch, and link within all 3 release threads. preferable for both teams . when a new guild is created the guild master will then get to watch there team cinematic.

I don't know if anyone would want to tackle a project of this size since I am estimating it to be roughly ~ 90 seconds of cinematic per team. honestly don't even know if it could be done.

but then again, I could be way wrong . I just have nil skill in art lol.

Second thing I would like to have made is just a graphic . a pic , a scene of 2 or more Guilds facing off with banners high and Guild Tabards visible so ppl know they are Guild Members about to throw down. Something that can be printed as a poster or shot onto a t shirt.
    Horde vs Ally / Horde vs Horde / Ally Vs Ally / Horde vs Ally vs Ally vs Horde lol
    maybe something up close shot of 2 Guild Masters with a few each of there Members visible behind them maybe one member of each guild is holding there banner up . the Guild masters are face to face with the look of battle between them . maybe you can see the Guild Members are growling or war crying at the apposing Guild Members.

Any one want in on these? maybe 1 of them ? maybe both ? let me know or just post some demo's here.
    Last edited by slp13at420; 04-23-2016 at 12:27 AM.
    Shopper Got a Sticky! Member 1 year registered Level XL Level D
    Pot Head LOL Raffle Winner Top Tagger Donator Hangman Scripter Repacker Drunk Support Member of Staff Da Bomb!
    "Cuz PvP's better with a bag 'o' weed"
    !! King Spade !!

-Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz

-VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

Thread Information