When I edit something with that editor, it gives me error while saving it later.
Where can I find that pre-SQL version of the editor?
This is the last version without SQL integration.Code:https://github.com/stoneharry/Spell-Editor-GUI-V2/releases/download/v1.3.5/Spell.Editor.V2.exe
Is it possible to create a new spell (I am using an already existing one) with a new ID and add it to a specified mob? Because when I tried to do that it didn't worked. What I mean is, do I need to apply it to the client-side aswell?
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)