This System allows Guild Masters to purchase multiple Guild Plot locations for xx guild coins. when a location is purchased a flag will spawn based on team ally/horde.
Guild members can invade other guild controlled plot locations from an apposing team Guild or same-team Guild(with Anarchy activated) and attempt to take there flag. if a guildmember tags the flag of an apposing team or Guild, that location will transfer ownership (including all GO's/NPC's that belong to that location), to the guild that tagged the flag.
What's new in version 5.0c?
`CPP` - Converted the system from Eluna to CPP for TrinityCore.
`guild ranking` - guilds are now ranked by there total worth of locations.
`command CB chat back` - Now any commands used wont repeat back into the chat window.
`Auto Faction Shift` - Now all npc's will change faction when a location changes between Horde and Alliance. Gob's stay the same though . you will still need to sell then buy to change them to your Guild's faction if desired.
`Setup Command` - Guild Member level command (like the version command) that helps them understand how the Admin has the System setup.
`Flag Location info` - Now when non-Guild players click a flag it will have new Gossip statements in its menu that will display the location's Guild Rank, total # of acquired locations and their total value of acquired locations.
`Starting Quest` - Now when a new Guild is created, the Guild Master will receive a summons letter that starts a quest. Upon completion of the quest the Guild master will receive a permit allowing their Guild to participate in the Guild Warz buy/sell/ and development of any lands they may acquire during their travels.
- "FEATURE" "Guild Commands" Guild Access to Buy/Sell commands is adjustable by each GuildMaster.
- Guild members with access to the `sell` commands can sell off the individual team based npc's and buildings of any Guild controlled location or a guild location.
- Guild members with access to the `buy` commands can buy areas, buildings and npc's for any Guild controlled location.
- "FEATURE" "Anarchy System." Allows Flags to be captured by same team guilds thru FFAGvGPvP Chaotic Anarchy. May be turned on/off live in game by the Admin.
- "FEATURE" "No-Tag-Flag Timer." A cooldown timer so Flags cant be captured until the timer expires. May be turned on/off and time adjusted live in game by the Admin.
- "FEATURE" "Guild Invite" Allows Non-guild players to interact with the guild flags. the flags will open a gossip menu so players can choose to join the flag's guild and show how many locations owned by the Guild. May be turned on/off live in game for individual guilds by there GuildMaster.
- "FEATURE" "Flag Require" Invaders MUST clear ALL guards to be able to claim flag. May be turned on/off live in-game.
- "FEATURE" "Guild Teleporter" Guild members can easily teleport to any of there guild's locations using the location's id.
- Guild members can list all the areas owned by there guild by location id.
- Guild members can display information about the location they are at.
- "FEATURE" "Guild Ranking" Now Guilds are Ranked based on there total wealth of locations.
- The scoreboard `max-in-list` can be adjusted in the conf. default Top 100 Guilds.
- Admin can set how the scores are updated. Via timer(default every 10 minutes) or Via Event(when a location changes owning Guild).
- "PERK" "Farms" Guild masters can now buy farms to support buying pigs. Guild masters can place up to xx guild pigs. (to have pigs you must have a farm)
- "PERK" "Pig's" Pigs are support for guards and other npc's.
- Pigs are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(NPC ID's 49000 Ally, 49001 Horde)
- Amount of pigs per farm can be adjusted live in game by the Admin.
- "PERK" "Pig Payz" Each pig will pay xx gold/silver/copper to all guild members online per half hour. duration and amount can changed in the conf file.
- Farms are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500000 Ally, 500001 Horde)
- "PERK" "Barracks" Guild masters can now buy barracks to support guards. barracks require a pig farm to support them.
- Barracks are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500002 Ally, 500003 Horde)
- "PERK" "Guards" Guild masters can place guards at each location to protect there flag for xx guild coin each. Guards require a barrack.
- guards will announce location id when in combat so guild members can tele to location.
- guards are disposable and wont respawn when killed.
- guards are faction based and id's can be changed in the DB.(NPC ID's 49002 Ally, 49003 Horde)
- "PERK" "Guild Hall" Guild masters can place a BIG ol' Guild Hall at each location for xx Guild coins.
- To have Hall's you must have a barracks.
- Halls are faction based and id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500004 Ally, 500005 Horde)
- "PERK" "Guild Vendors" Vendors Require a Guild Hall.
- "Guild Buff vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Buff vendor at each location for xx Guild coins. .(NPC ID's 49004 Ally, 49005 Horde).
- "Guild Fun items vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Fun items vendor at each location for xx Guild coins. .(NPC ID's 49006 Ally, 49007 Horde).
- "Guild Gear vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Gear vendor at each location for xx Guild coins.(NPC ID's 49008 Ally, 49009 Horde).
- You can create your own custom team vendor's for guilds and add there id's live in-game.
- "PERK" "Guild Cannons" Cannon's Require a Guild Hall.
- Guild masters can place Guild cannon's at each location for xx Guild coins.(NPC ID's 49010 Ally, 49011 Horde)
- "PERK" "New Guild Gift" Newly formed Guilds will be gifted xx amount of Guild Coins to the Guild Master to get started with.
- "PERK" "Adjustable color layout" Now GuildMasters can change the color layout for the chatbox menus/data.
- "CMD" Guild Masters can customize most guild accessible commands in-game.
- "CMD" Guild Masters can change access level for buy commands in-game.
- "CMD" Guild Masters can change access level for sell commands in-game.
- "CMD" Guild Masters can change the color layout for the menus.
- "CMD" Admins can customize most GM commands and SYSTEM settings in-game.
- "CMD" Admins can change access level for GM commands in-game and the sql.
Supports multi-realm servers. You can run this on multiple realms . just add the DB table and re-name it then edit the DB name variable `guild_warz_DB` in the start of the script so each realms script matches there individual DB table.
With an adjustable Guild Menu color layout
All variables "xx" , (item, npc, gob)ID's, GM access levels, Guild Member access levels, prices, limits and commands
can easily be changed LIVE in-game, or the sql.