For those of you that have been using our SQL generator we're grateful and hope you continue to use this tool. Over the next few days we're going to be changing up the look of our generator as presentation is important. Not only the look will be changed but our systems as well, and there will be new stuff. Anything that appears broken can be reported.
✔ = Completed
Our planned features:
- Create a slide animation when clicking on different bars. ✔
- Remove login requirement and allow guests to generate again. ✔
- Database Version on all generator pages so you know which version your query is being generated for. This takes less time if you wasted your time generating an outdated or updated sql query which the table structure could be inconsistent. More on this here. ✔
- We're not too happy about our current look of the generator. We need to present the overall look better. ✔
- Present the field bar better. ✔
- Remove all the images (Create NPC, TrinityCore, MaNGOS, etc.) and probably come up with a better way in navigating to the generators. ✔
- Allow users to create their own special custom items(or spells) so others can have fun and rate them on EmuDevs. Top 5 rated items(or spells) will be displayed on the front page of the generator and maybe the forum too.
- Implement our custom tooltip system so users can hover over items and such to see the outcome.
- Create a stylish tooltip. ✔
- Add (?) so people can hover over the question mark and it will be a tooltip explaining what this field is for ✔
- Add (?) to every required page
- Probably rework some fields with icons. e.g. money fields add gold, silver and copper icons next to the fields
- A better advanced search ✔
- More search choices (faction, etc) ✔
- Make building your query much more simple or present the fields better in a way that building anything will be faster. ✔
- Apply dynamically changing input fields based on DB version on all generators. ✔
- Implement multiple selection to stack bitmask values. ✔
Updates/Fixes that were done: ✔
- Multiple selection for stacking bitmask values.
- Inconsistent structure for creature_template generator.
- Fixed tab dropdown not working for Chrome, IE and other browsers (FF not included).
- Selected Tab expands and collapses when clicking on them until another tab is expanded.
- quest_template_addon now exists in TDB59+ queries.
- TrinityCore Quest page now has TDB58 version option.
Thanks to @Chessa103 for reporting some issues in this thread.
Thanks to @Vitrex for pointing out you couldn't select multiple options so you could stack bitmask values.