Hello, in short i want to introduce my arcemu based wotlk (3.3.5a) core called "EasyWoW"
Developed was active around one year but mostly there was code cleanups and performance tweaks.
Project development has been started at 2015-02-22
Core project is hosted on github:
Forums can be found on google groups:
Its licensed under AGPL v3 license
Differences between arcemu:
* achievements rewards are loaded from database
* fixed many data loads
* fixed spell target constraints
* default script engine is old arcemu LUA engine but eventually we will start to use Eluna engine (https://github.com/EasyWoW/Eluna)
* fixed many possible core crashes and issues
* it has creature difficulty stats support
* added creature script texts load from database
* fully rewritten cmake system which is rebusted for direct debugging
* added many additional gcc/clang warnings which helps to detect base code defects
* building install, it also installs all configurations and LUA scripts
* added some C++ scripting virtual functions
* cleaned up and updated gossip system - old objectmgr based engine was entirelly removed)
* core uses and installs required external projects (installs library files to compiled binary for deployment - only for windows)
* and much more
It has three branches - master (stable), dev (unstable branch where all new features are developed, for 4.0.6 release it will renamed to "development") and coverity (for code static analysis).