I recently changed thread prefixes and prefixes from certain sections that require them. Prefixes have been reorganized, renamed, etc.
Section(s) that no longer have prefix requirement:
- Hardware & Coding Support - Reason: The prefixes it had were completely redundant.
Section(s) thread prefixes that were changed:
- World of Warcraft General -> Tutorials -> Scripts & Apps
- Client Customization -> All sections except DBC Tutorials
- TrinityCore -> All sections
- Other -> All sections now require a prefix
- Eluna Support -> All sections' prefixes were updated
- Mangos 1.12.x
- cMangos 1.12.x
- TC was changed to TrinityCore on all prefixes
- StrawberryCore - Reason: Not being updated (as far as I could tell).
I'll gladly add a prefix for your emulator only if it shows promising results. I won't fill the list with emulators that aren't receiving any updates. I want to keep it all clean. You can request a prefix in this thread or in Site Support, but you need to show promising results or at least a good, constructive argument.
We may be discontinuing prefix support for the following emulator(s)/emulator(s) patch in the near future:
- TrinityCore 4.3.4
If I missed anything or something needs to be changed immediately, you can reply in this thread or in Site Support.
Q&A is below.
Q: What is "Multi"?
A: Multi is multiple patch support. e.g. if I released a script that supported TrinityCore 3.3.5 and 4.3.4 or 3.3.5, 4.3.4 and 5.x.x, I would choose "TrinityCore-Multi". This goes for support too, if you support multiple realms with different patches on the same emulator.
Q: What if I can't find the prefix I'm looking for?
A: If you cannot find the prefix, we probably don't support the prefix or it was forgotten. You can post in the "Other" support/release section for "Other" emulators/patches, etc. Otherwise, make a thread in Site Support and we can resolve this issue together.