Grumbo'z VIP System
--Built Tested and Approved for TrinityCore C++--
This is the VIP Engine PLUS+ many cool features :
- This allows for an adjustable Max VIP level (default 6).
- Can be adjusted in your worldserver.conf.
- VIP can be increased by a one-time-use item.
- a simple item that will increase a player's VIP level +1 then gets removed from there inventory. if the player has already reached the Max VIP Level then the item responds accordingly and does nothing else.
- VIP can also be increased by Voting:
- Can be turned on/off in the worldserver.conf.
- An item that displays a players VIP stats `VIP Token`.
- a simple item that displays a players VIP stats but also will allow them access to other features by just possessing one in there inventory.
- Includes commands `.vip`:
- 3 different teleports:
- 2 mall teleports.(pre-stored faction mall, global mall)
- Global mall `.vip mall`.
- Faction mall `.vip home`.
- 1 player stored teleport.(player storeable) `.vip hearthstone`.
- scale command:
- `.vip change scale x` where x is a size between 0.1 to 10.0.
- morph command:
- `.vip morph x` where x is an id.
- demorph command:
- `.vip demorph` demorphs a character.
- repair command:
- `.vip repair` (Player Requirement : VIP Token) sql included.
- race, faction and char customizing commands:
- `.vip change race` use to change race. Requires a re-log.
- `.vip change faction` use to change character faction. Requires a re-log.
- `.vip change custom` use to recustomize your character. Requires a re-log.
- extra levels per VIP rank:
- Can be turned on/off in the conf.
- Creatures can drop mg:
- Use the custom `mg` entry in `creature_template`. (sql entries posted below) Use to set a base value of `mg` drop for selected creatures. A creature with an `mg` value of 0 wont drop `Magic Gold`.
- Use the custom `vip` entry in `creature_template`. The creature's VIP will be used as an added bonus, by using it as a random multiplier i.e (drop * urand(1, creature_vip)) the drop can be multiplied (1 to creature_vip) , after that the player's VIP level will be used as an added fixed multiplier i.e. (drop * urand(1, creature_vip) * player_vip_level) . setting a creatures VIP to 1 will allways produce a random 1 since its picking a random number from 1 to 1 lol.
- Items can require a minimum VIP rank to use:
- Use the custom `vip` entry in `item_template` to set a minimum required VIP level to equip the item.
- easy to read colored installation instructions.
- easy to edit config's.
If you haven't updated your DB AND core for big stats and have issues with stats going wacky and possibly loosing value. Here is a link to @frost 's tutorial for editing your core for big stats:
For those who enjoy the easy to use Eluna Engine I have added Methods for the Eluna Engine.
- Global Methods:
- GetVIPMAX(); returns uint8 max VIP rank value.
- GetVIPVOTE_ENABLE(); returns bool value of ?can votes increase VIP rank?.
- GetVIPVOTECOUNT(); returns uint32 value of ?how many votes change VIP rank?.
- GetVIPCOINID(); returns the uint32 item id used for the VIP Coins.
- GetVIPSTONEID(); returns the uint32 item id used for the VIP stone.
- GetVIPMGID(); returns the uint32 item id used for the Magic Gold.
- GetVIPOFFSET(); returns float value used to influence stats.
- GetTALENTBONUS(); returns the uint8 values of how many extra TP per VIP rank.
- GetLEVELBONUS(); returns the uint8 value of how many extra levels per VIP rank.
- GetLEVELBONUS_ENABLE(); returns bool value of ?allow extra levels per VIP rank?.
No setters since all these values are set in the worldserver.conf file.
I may add setters for these but understand they would be for testing
purposes only since they are hard stored in the World conf file.
- Player Methods:
- player:GetVIP(); returns uint8 value of a player's VIP rank;
- player:GetMG(); returns a uint32 value of a player's total stored mg.
- player:GetVOTES(); returns uint32 value of a players total votes.
- player:SetVIP(uint8_value); changes a players VIP rank to the provided uint8 value .
- player:SetMG(uint32_value); sets a player's stored mg value to the provided uint32 value .
- player:SetVOTES(uint32_value); changes a players total vote count to the provided uint32 value .
- Item Methods:
- item:GetItemVIP(); returns the uint8 value of an item's VIP
- item:SetItemVIP(uint8_value); changes the item's VIP rank to the provided uint8 value .
- Creature Methods:
- creature:GetCreatureVIP(); returns the uint8 value of a creature's VIP
- creature:GetCreatureMG(); returns the uint32 value of a creatures drop mg.
- creature:SetCreatureVIP(uint8_value); changes the creature's VIP rank to the provided uint8 value .
- creature:SetcreatureMG(uint32_value); changes the creatures drop mg count to the provided uint32 value .
>> Eluna Mod'z included <<
3.3.5a, CPP script, TrinityCore, Trinity Core, VIP System, VIP, wotlk