In this tutorial I will show you how you can add your custom scripts (C++) to AscEmu.
We will use the module "ExtraScripts" to add our script to the script loader.
1. Open up the module folder "ExtraScripts" in trunk/src/scripts/
2. Create a new .cpp file. In this example we will create the file "CustomScript.cpp".
3. Add this file to the CMakeLists.txt
4. Save the CMakeLists.txt file and re-run CMake. Open VS and navigate to the module "ExtraScripts".
5. Fill your new file with your script. Add at the bottom of this file the following lines. (NOTE the linked script is just an example)
6. Add the script to our script loader (Setup.cpp and Setup.h in module "ExtraScripts")
DONE ;) Save the files, compile the source and copy the updated "ExtraScripts.dll" into your server module folder.