EmuDevs, "Emulation Developers" began early 2013 by Nomsoft. The site was and is still intended for all
emulation developing help/support. We will never support the advertising of member's private
servers and/or websites. EmuDevs is 100% strictly for helping developers with their questions.
We also provide useful tools for members to use.
This is a list of our current projects:
- Eluna Lua Engine - Eluna is a Lua engine for World of Warcraft emulators. Eluna supports CMaNGOS, MaNGOS and TrinityCore.
- ED Generator - This is a World of Warcraft SQL Generator for creatures, items, weapons, quests, etc. Currently supports MaNGOS and TrinityCore.
- ED Paste(Currently being re-coded) - Place to submit code snippets or other information (like pastebin).
- WarcraftCMS (In Development) - Web Content Management System. Supports most WoW Emulators.
- Founders Hyperion, Tommy & Foereaper.
- Administrator - FoxGaming & Jpp
- Community Manager - None
- Super Moderator - Kaev,
- Moderator(s) - Jafferwaffer, Rochet2 , slp13at420
We are currently looking for staff in both EmuDevs positions. If you are interested in joining, see our recruitment thread here.
Most sections now have a forum that links to their specific FAQ. The more answers to specific questions
will be added to the list overtime. It is best to view the FAQ just in case your question could be answered
within one of those links. It's faster than making a thread if the FAQ can answer your questions.
You can see our quick issue FAQ here.
You can see our entire FAQ here.
Here's some super quick and important FAQ:
Q: Why is EmuDevs down? I'm getting a 404 (or other) error(s). Am I banned?
A: If EmuDevs does seem down for you, you should head to EmuDevs Twitter Page to see if it really is down because we'll have some information regarding downtime. Normally if EmuDevs is down it is when most staff are sleeping and it won't be dealt with until we wake up. Other times, if the issue isn't big enough to announce we'd skip that and get EmuDevs back online asap. However, if there aren't any tweets and EmuDevs still seems down for you after waiting awhile, it could be you. Make sure to do necessary cleansing or other relevant actions to make sure your connection is fine.
(continuing the answer from "Why is EmuDevs down? I'm getting a 404 (or other) error(s). Am I banned?")
No, you're not banned or at least you shouldn't be. We only ban spammers instantly and members if they've disobeyed staff & rules numerous times.
Social Media & Public Servers
- Follow us on Twitter (EmuDevs)
- Follow us on Twitter (Nomsoft)
- Subscribe to our YouTube (EmuDevs)
- Subscribe to our YouTube (Nomsoft)
- Public 500 Slot Teamspeak 3 Server (Not for support)
- Host: speak.nomsoft.net
!Important! Social Media RULE. MUST READ.
Section: 1C, Rule#12
Do not post on EmuDevs OR Nomsoft's, basically ANY of our Twitter and Facebook pages (includes PMs too) or our Teamspeak just because you want an issue solved. Create a new thread and it will get solved when we get to it. If you fail to listen you'll be told to go to EmuDevs.
Member Ranks and Levels
The current level cap is 500, each level promotion has its own perks on the forum.
All the information you need are in the links below.
Quick XP links:
- You can view usergroup changes here.
- See how you can earn XP here. (+events/contests)
- You can check user ranks here.
- List of awards.
- List of achievements.
- User statistics.
- The Market.
Quick ways to earn XP:
- Posting threads
- Posting replies
- Clicking "thanks"
- The Weekend Raffle
- Employed by Nomsoft
- Super Moderator
- Premium Member
- Approved ED Sellers
- Level I (level 1)
- Level II
- Level V
- Level X
- Level XV
- Level XX
- Level XXX
- Level XL
- Level L
- Level LX
- Level LXX
- Level LXXX
- Level XC
- Level C
- Level D (level 500 max)
Donating to EmuDevs helps keep the sites up and running. Currently our payments are 99% out of pocket.
After your subscription has expired, you will lose your donator status and all of its perks. You will have to donate again in order to keep your subscription to everything.
The donator award
And finally, the rank of
- If the information you find on a post helps you, say thanks by clicking thanks
- Try to use thread prefixes whenever available
- Be sure you read our FAQ and see if anything relates to your issue
(Note: This thread changes)