- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
Router/Port Fwd = This is the best solution for networks with static IP addresses that do not change.
I was just trying to find out if his IP was dynamic, but I don't think he knew what I meant.
You opened port 8085, thats the realm port how about the actual auth connection port 3724?
Will be hard logging in to the world if there is no connection able to be made to the auth server hehe.
Open port 3724, and port 8085, Check your config to listen to 0.0.0.0, update firewall, and update the auth>._Realmlist table, should then work for external connections.
Scientia potentia est.
"Peace and prosperity lets life flow on. -Katos"
Haha guys i really can't understant it... Picture- http://prntscr.com/7d3c6a hahahh please guys help me i want it so much... really :( Add me to skype mario.yordanov.22 or give your i will addd you faded please man..PM me if you don't want to be public..
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)