How did you install the DB?
What tools are you using?
Do you get errors?
I install them like this and I use mysqlcli:
I run this:
Then I run
DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS `tc_335_a`;
DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS `tc_335_c`;
DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS `tc_335_w`;
CREATE DATABASE `tc_335_a`;
CREATE DATABASE `tc_335_c`;
CREATE DATABASE `tc_335_w`;
sql/base/auth_database.sql to tc_335_a
sql/base/characters_database.sql to tc_335_w
Then I download latest TDB (58 atm) and execute it to tc_335_w
Then I use this .bat to sum up the updates:
and I run that to tc_335_w
copy *.sql mrg.sql /Y
I am not entirely sure how we should do it on the latest rev, since this change was made: https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini...6854c983b01b25
I havent read about it much yet..
However I tested on weekend and the old method works just fine anyways - The new changes should just automate the manual steps for updates I guess.