The script is outdated. I'm assuming you're using a recent TC source and judging from the errors complaining about Guid, it is from the 'Whisper' arguments as they are wrong.
Here are the parameters:
Whilst the current argument where the Player* target is supposed to be has the old "player->GetGUID()". The way to resolve it is to replace "player->GetGUID()" with "player". Also, there's no need for isBossWhisper parameter to be assigned a value because it is assigned to false by default, ergo you don't have to give it a value if you aren't going to use it of course. Example:
After:Code:creature->Whisper("You're in combat!", LANG_UNIVERSAL, player->GetGUID(), false);
Code:creature->Whisper("You're in combat!", LANG_UNIVERSAL, player);
- Moved your thread to World of Warcraft -> Scripting support as this doesn't fit in Hardware & Coding Support section. Read the sections carefully next time.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)