If the database error you're getting relates to an sql file that has been moved, those files will go to the recent old TDB folder: https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini..._TDB57_updates
Or you can view which TDB you have, find the folder and find the queries to run. This is mainly why I made EDB, so you won't pull your hair from doing how they have it. Reminds me, I need to update EDB.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
Well tommy update TDB i have installed on my computer but it's old.. Please when you update said here
Last edited by mariow; 12-30-2014 at 02:57 PM.Achievements:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)