ill do a whole template how to do it. here.
1. Create a new
2. Now import TDB_full_xxx into your newly created schema world
3. Go to Trinitycore\sql\base
3. 1. Import auth_database into "auth"
3. 2. Import Characters into "characters"
4. Go back to Trintiycore and open up the folder "updates"
4. 1. open the folder "auth" (you will find some sql files) add all of them in order to the schema "auth"
4. 2. After you're done, go back and open up the folder "world" (you will find alot of sql files) add them in order
- Example: let's say the first file that comes up is named "2014_10_19_00_world" that means it's an update from 2014 the 19th october
look around and and see if thats the oldest sql update, if it is add it in order from the oldest one to the newest one.
5. now you should be able to start up your worldserver.exe without any problem