Yes you use cmake to get a new fresh core, you copy TradeHandler.cpp and then replace your old one with the new one.
it should work.
Wouldn't be the best idea to do that because of code inconsistency.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
I can run Kdiff on the current and my version to see what the changes are. This is the first time its happened, so it's not that concerning, but still trying to fix the one issue.
If possible - and if diff doesnt give suggestions of fixes - you could try debugging (maybe locally?) if you havent already.
Compile the core in debug mode and start debugging (VS on windows, gdb on linux). Set up a db copy for testing purposes and make so that you can use the account/char that is bugged.
Set a break point to the part that should send the error or find out by debugging what part it is that sends the error / returns.
Then by debugging you should see the reason of why the player shows as busy.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)