User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Animes

Super Moderator <span style='color: #FFFF00'><span class='glow_000000'>Kaev</span></span>'s Avatar

XP
    Level
    Thanks

Animes

Heyho EmuDevs,

i'd like to talk about Animes with you.

Do you watch animes? What is your opinion about animes?
    And if you watch them, what are your favorite genres and animes?

I'll start:
    Do you watch animes? Yes!
    Fav. genre: Slice of Life, Romance, Comedy
    Fav. anime: Angel Beats!, Sword Art Online, Kanon (2006), Clannad
    Opinion: I love them. Because of my favorite genre "Slice of Life", the characters will often face real problems, that every could have sooner or later . I like to see how the characters handle those situations and think "what would i do in such a situation?". Slice of Life is often connected with the romance genre, which is my second favorite genre. I know, it's kinda girly, but i just like that stuff. xD And yeah, comedy on the third place, because i love to laugh. Comedy animes are often way funnier than "real life comedy". Who doesn't like to laugh (except grumpy cat)?! :P
    And as an MMO player, i really love SAO. It's not only comedy, romantic, action and adventure, it's even in an MMO!! :D One of the best animes for me. (Same goes for .hack//, but SAO is way better imo)
    Achievements:
    Shopper Member 1 year registered Level XL Level C
    Awards:
    Raffle Winner Member of Staff Support LOL Drunk Donator

Read the rules before posting.

Do you have an unsolved issue? Give us more informations about your problem.

Do you have problems with compiling or installing TrinityCore? Unknown96's Tutorial will help you.

Visit our other helpful sites:
    EmuDevs SQL Generator

Moderator / Eluna Dev <span style='color: #FF0000'><span class='glow_8B0000'>Rochet2</span></span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Do you watch anime? Yes.
    Favourite genres: Action, Comedy, Drama
    Favourite anime: Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, Sword Art Online, Rainbow, hxh(2011) .. many others. There is no such thing as "one favourite" and they are all favourites for different reasons.
    Opinion: I like them sometimes for the story, sometimes for the characters, sometimes for the comedy. Depends on the anime - its all good entertainment.
    I often enjoy manga more since they are longer. Feels stupid to watch anime to a certain point and wait for more that never comes.

Back story:
    I didnt watch anime really until 2 years ago when Ghostcrawler gave me netflix for a month or few out of good will.
    From there I happened to watch Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. After that I spent most of my free time watching anime and reading manga.
    I kept a bit of list on MAL, however I couldnt add it all there so keeping it was a bit pointless.
    Now just mostly reading manga for the easier management of how much to read etc in between free time and cause its just better : )
    I do watch anime also from time to time. I just finished Uchuu Kyoudai and HxH (2011).
    ps. manga genres are different from anime genres.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rochet2 For This Useful Post:

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Do you watch animes? I try to avoid them as much as possible
    Fav. genre: Actions & comedy
    Fav. anime: DB + DBZ
    Opinion: pretty much it, I like to read manga and try to translate them myself

Original Poster
    Super Moderator <span style='color: #FFFF00'><span class='glow_000000'>Kaev</span></span>'s Avatar

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neth View Post
    Do you watch animes? I try to avoid them as much as possible
    Fav. genre: Actions & comedy
    Fav. anime: DB + DBZ
    Opinion: pretty much it, I like to read manga and try to translate them myself
    You understand japanese? I'm a bit jealous right now. .__.
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Do you have problems with compiling or installing TrinityCore? Unknown96's Tutorial will help you.

EmuDevs SQL Generator

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaev View Post
    no, korean, I forgot to say I don't watch anime because I tried 'naruto' once and all I got was those god damn filler

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaev View Post
    no, korean, I forgot to say I don't watch anime because I tried 'naruto' once and all I got was those god damn filler

Original Poster

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    That's why i don't like Naruto (and other animes with a huge amount of episodes). 9/10 of the episodes are filler. :/
    Achievements:
    Awards:

EmuDevs SQL Generator

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Do you watch animes? Yes!
    Fav. genre: Slice of Life, Romance, Comedy And Mahou
    Fav. anime: Angel Beats!, Sword Art Online, Golden time (Golden time is my top 1 romance and top 1 favorite)
    Opinion:
    - Angel Beats are just simply beautiful, Funny in some episodes and Specily totally about friendship, the ending was very beautiful, made me cry and it still does ^^

- Sword art Online, i just love the art, and the story, and i mostly love everything about it, i kinda disliked season 2, for the 1-5 episodes, then after them it got better, and in episode 16 they added back the romance between asuna and kirito which made it alot better, allways will be one of my favorite.

- Golden time, To be honest, it's one anime that is just about romance and how The Guy and girl are handling things, It's very beautiful and it feel very realistic, altrough one of the reason i like it is becuse thats how my life could have been if i wouldnt have fucked 3 years ago. The ending could have been done better, 26 episodes instead of 24, i feel like they rushed it too much at the end, but from being how you go through the anime you will love it, and It was Tearjerking for me.

- Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, It's just good, it remind me of Kirito, if you watch it you will pretty much know, idk really what to watch here since i watched all episodes in 1 day 26, and it was pretty mcuh too much for me, but it was very entertaining for being so many episodes.

Also Im a guy ^^

Anime's i dont like:

- Naruto (i just hate it for how it is, Never liked it and never will, it dosent fit me at all)

A couple of more but i've forgotten their names.

I've watched Anime around the end of the Juli if im correct, Too be honest there is not very much for me left to watch, so recommendations would be wounderful, i like action, but it has to be romance in it pretty much. Mental animes actully work very great with my taste.
    Last edited by Syphex; 12-14-2014 at 05:18 AM.
    Achievements:
    Member 1 year registered Level XL Level C

Thread Information