nice move, I bet faded was the one who choosed the port
Are you sure? I can see the option for editing a raw file through the repository itself. Are you sure you were at the right place? As far as I can see, when clicking a raw file path on a commit page won't show "edit" -- you have to directly go to the file via File Browser -> File.
Go to your repository -> Select Files Tab -> Click a file -> Click edit button on the right of the File's Title
I personally never edited like that even on Github. If you still can't see the edit button after following the above, Faded will look into it thoroughly later on.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
Don't look at my profile.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)