Grumbo'z Capture The Flag
--Built-Tested and Approved for TC2 3.3.5a Eluna--
--Tested and Approved for TC2 4.3.4 Eluna--
This is my Super-Noooob attempt at a CTF system. <WIP>
this will spawn 3 flags:
- Alliance team flag.
- Horde team flag.
- World Start flag.
The players objective is to grab there team flag, locate the world flag, and capture it. The player must possess there team flag to successfully capture the world flag.
the duration of each round can be adjusted.
the duration between rounds can be adjusted.
- "FEATURE" "Wil-O-whisp."
- this will allow the world flag to spawn randomly across the realm. these locations are stored within the script, in the table `World_flag_loc`.
- you can turn this feature on and off within the script using `wil_o_whisp` variable 1=on 0=off.
- you can add more locations for the world flag to use.
- with this feature off(0) the world flag will allways spawn at the same location. key  of the world flag location table marked [PRIMARY].
- Capturing the World flag will end that round.
- A Captured World Flag will become a team world flag and will appear as a world flag version of the team flag.
- No hard saved data so a reboot will start the game over.
Sour Deisel .. what dreams are made from....