Most dbc files just require you to delete the last few data sets at the end of the row to make it compliant with 3.3.5a, however some of them require you to delete a value that's on the inside, such as the ItemDisplayInfo from MoP, you gotta remove the 3rd to the right as that's the new column that's not in 335a.
This is for folks that want to just do a mass merge of data so they don't have to add stuff in one at a time, or copy and paste entire entries but have to delete portions manually. Sure learning this process will take some time, but after you've gotten it down, I think it's a lot faster... especially in the case of making the Spell.dbc Completely Region friendly(as there are 16 different columns for each region)
Some Prior knowledge of using Excel among basic computer functions would be preferred.
Tools that I used in the video:
- Excel 2007 Student Edition - I bought mines at a yard sale. ^_^
- MPQ Editor(Using 32bit version.): http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html
- WoWParser2: https://code.google.com/p/cntc2/down...&can=2&q=parse
- Notepad++: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- Jeuties 3.35a Dbc set: http://jeutie.info/download/dbc_9.7.6.rar
Only posting this on here and youtube, that other community has way too may folks that don't read nor know much of anything.