It's possible, yes, but it would require a lot of changes to do so.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
You should apply the core changes:
And then download the eluna repository and place it to the correct place (src/LuaEngine)
However, you probably need to try to do this yourself.
It most likely needs some changes to some function names that are different and maybe guids.. hmm
Okay well thanks ;)
I tried it but I have to say I'm very bad with the core ^^ so I think I will wait ^^
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)