*This is not for custom dungeon
Hello guys ! It's my first tutorial of this kind and i will appreciate alot your feedback !
This tutorial is about how to update your LFG dungeon tab, for exemple you have updated old dungeon to max level or you have changed the maximum level of your server but you don't want to re-create a queue system for it So This will help you alot.
There is only 3 Steps (It's verry easy) !
Requirement : DBC / Client Patch. Know how to create a mpq patch.
Software used : MyDbcEditor 1.2.2, MPQEditor. (Download Link avaible).
First Step :
* Download or Extract DBC from your current client
* Search to LFGDungeons.dbc
* Make a save of LFGDungeons.dbc in case of...
Second Step :
* Launch MyDbcEditor
* Click on "File" and use "open" function to open LFGDungeons.dbc
It will look like this :
* now if you don't understand anything don't worry it's really simple !
* Column 19-20-21-22-23 are the one who define the required level
* For exemple my Wailing Carverns is set to level 80 (Column = 18-21-20) for normal mode and maximum level is 83 (Column 20-23 for heroic)
* Now change Column line 18-21-20 for normal mode level requirement (80 in my case) and Column line 20(level 83) Column line 23 (level 83) for Heroic mode (fill it as 80 or whatever is your level if you don't create an heroic version of this dungeon)
Thrid Step :
* Save your work
* create an MPQ patch
* copy LFGDungeons.dbc to your dbc file
* reboot client and your server / clean cache
Your done !
This is how it will look ingame
Normal mode :
Heroic mode :
uploaded software requirement