- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
Hehe thanks, if i had more free time would have noticed the spelling error. :)
after a few corrections more i got the code to finally work like this:
@health = 1,
@mana = 1,
@minlevel = 90, @Max level = 90,
@mindmg = 4, @Max dmg = 6,
@MapID = 861;
SET Health_mod = health_mod * @Health, minlevel = @minlevel, maxlevel = @Max level, Mana_mod = Mana_mod * @Mana, minlevel = @minlevel, maxlevel = @Max level, mindmg = mindmg * @mindmg, maxdmg = maxdmg * @Max dmg
WHERE entry IN (SELECT id FROM creature WHERE map = @MapID);
(this edits molten front in firelands) :)
Now finally code is complete again :)
^ you have to edit query so it fits in the correct column then, just edit the name..
Side note.. Thank you for releasing, this saves a ton of time =]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)