Last edited by miaxos; 07-12-2013 at 06:01 PM.Achievements:
Are you referring to the code or the form? The form looks pretty good, but the code could be looped to bring that line count down. :P
Looks very good though!
Last edited by Tommy; 07-12-2013 at 01:46 PM.Achievements:
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
You could also change the unit_flags of the creature, so you wouldn't have to root it.
Okay, so i want to replace all variables p1.... p10 with a table : p, p but when i do :
The unit isn't spawned :/ Why ?p = player:SummonGuardian( INVISIBLE_DUMMY, pPlayer["X"], pPlayer["Y"]+k, pPlayer["Z"]-1.5,0, t);
Edit : Oh my !
Last edited by miaxos; 07-12-2013 at 04:16 PM.Achievements:
Incase you are interested, out of curiosity I also tested to make one:
Not probably the best way though .. Just wanted to code something.
Atm it is made so that when you say a number ingame, it draws as many corners, so 5 makes a pentagram like in your SS.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)