Heya everyone, well i am new to this forum, and i am sorta new to the whole compile cores and stuff aswell.
Today i have had like 9 million errors, and i solved them (yay) but now i got one i can not realy figure out..
As title says it is the Trinitycore.sln file that you are supposed to clean and build.
I did it wrong the first time, with doing Debug, instead of Release, and messed some stuff in the build folder by create mass of sub folders, so i deleted the whole build folder, did Cmake again, and now the .sln file will not work propperly.
When i open the trinitycore.sln file and look in the "solution Explorer" window it says "Solution 'TrinityCore' (0 projects) and have this "!" at every build file, aswell as it says (incompatible) behind them all.
I am using Visual 2013 on windows 8.1
If you need any more info i can post it :)