So after some time of strugglin, I got cmake to work with VS12, after installing VS13 Desktop, but when I hit configure the second time, I get errors, this is the whole cmake list;
Detected 32-bit platform
Using supplied MySQL sources
MSVC: Enabled large address awareness
MSVC: Enabled SSE2 support
MSVC: Overloaded standard names
MSVC: Disabled NON-SECURE warnings
MSVC: Disabled POSIX warnings
MSVC: Disabled generic compiletime warnings
Found OpenSSL library: optimized;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/ssleay32MD.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libeay32MD.lib;debug;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/ssleay32MDd.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libeay32MDd.lib
Found OpenSSL headers: C:/OpenSSL-Win32/include
* TrinityCore revision : unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 (Archived branch)
* Install core to : C:/Program Files (x86)/TrinityCore
* Build world/auth : Yes (default)
* Build with scripts : Yes (default)
* Build Eluna LuaEngine : Yes (default)
* Build map/vmap tools : No (default)
* Build core w/PCH : Yes (default)
* Build scripts w/PCH : Yes (default)
* Show compile-warnings : No (default)
* Use coreside debug : No (default)
* Use MySQL sourcetree : Yes (default)
* Use GIT revision hash : No
*** WITHOUT_GIT - WARNING!
*** By choosing the WITHOUT_GIT option you have waived all rights for support,
*** and accept that or all requests for support or assistance sent to the core
*** developers will be rejected. This due to that we will be unable to detect
*** what revision of the codebase you are using in a proper way.
*** We remind you that you need to use the repository codebase and a supported
*** version of git for the revision-hash to work, and be allowede to ask for
*** support if needed.
-- MySQL 5.5.9
Check size of void *
Check size of void * - done
-> Prepared: Spells
-> Prepared: Commands
-> Prepared: Examples
-> Prepared: Custom
-> Prepared: World
-> Prepared: Outdoor PVP Zones
-> Prepared: Eastern Kingdoms
-> Prepared: Kalimdor
-> Prepared: Outland
-> Prepared: Northrend
-> Prepared: Events
-> Prepared: Pet
SCRIPT PREPARATION COMPLETE
CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:19 (add_subdirectory):
The source directory
does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "C:/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "C:/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".