This can easily be done using reference loot tables. It can get quite messy and confusing, but once you understand how they work it can be such a blessing.
Basically what you will need to do is make one reference loot entry containing armors and one containing the weapons. There is also a way to make all of the drops equal chance so that it will only drop one piece of gear. (No more, no less).
Now you add these reference loot tables to the creature's loot. You can specify how many times each "group" tries to grab loot from. So you could have the armor "group" go 3 times and the weapon one only once. I really couldn't word this properly, but try reading through the link and you might better understand.
Last edited by Parranoia; 07-07-2013 at 04:42 AM.Achievements:
~ Marking as solved.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)