yes I use xampp v3.2.1
I installed site-registration by Jeutie and it works for me for the web and localhost
Also works for me Azer cms
Last edited by Foereaper; 06-15-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Removed AC linksAchievements:
This armory calls for Apache with mod_rewrite, PHP 5.3 or higher with XMLWriter package installed and enabled and MySQL 5 Server or higher.
Do you have these requirements?
Also, have you followed the installation steps?
1. Go to the patch folder and upload armory.sql (Will automatically create the database `armory`).
2. Rename includes/classes/configuration.php.default to configuration.php and edit this file (read comments).
Characters DB configs are stored in
And World DB configs are stored in
You should edit these values according with your MySQL configs (user/password/dbname).
3. Downloads the icons archive from: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2newd68vnz847pv and unpack it to "wow-icons/_images/"
4. For 3D Viewer installation info read 3DViewer_info.txt
5. For full work you need to patch MaNGOS/Trinity core with the appropriate patch file found in the patch folder
and to update your characters DB with the provided SQL update (characters.sql - in the patch folder).
6. If you use a UNIX system, you need to manage access rights to allow script write data to 'cache' folder.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)