User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Eluna] Grumbo`z VIP System

Original Poster
    Mad Scientist <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_006400'>slp13at420</span></span>'s Avatar

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by revowow View Post
    Most of these dont work, VIP Vendor dont work, VIP Mall is not working not sure whats happening. getting error :

lua_scripts/VIP_Vendor.lua:169: attempt to call method 'SendVendorWindow' (a nil value)
    lol looks like this now needs updating lol
    I will tinker on this over the next few days :)

change `SendVendorWindow` to `SendListInventory`.
    Achievements:
    Shopper Got a Sticky! Member 1 year registered Level XL Level D
    Awards:
    Pot Head LOL Raffle Winner Top Tagger Donator Hangman Scripter Repacker Drunk Support Member of Staff Da Bomb!
    "Cuz PvP's better with a bag 'o' weed"
    !! King Spade !!

-Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz

-VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

Enthusiast
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    :) When doesnt things need tinkering with VIP Functions :)

Though your script is really nice, I had to rebuild everything, yours works off having a VIP Coin in inventory, the problem with this is you need to ether setup a way a VIP Gets that coin or give it to him.

I set it on VIP Level table on account, so really don't even need the VIP Coin.

I also didn't like how 1: The Bloody token instead of adding MG, just gave you enough points to get next level VIP.

I had to rethink your system, as MG didnt sound really even good to have.

1: Your Website should keep track of your votes not the game.
    On website, if you want "I want it to work off vip level donation instead of votes", but if you want the votes to work, you should be able to buy a Upgraded level in your web store and it would set "VIP" Column +1 for each purchase.

This way you do not have to keep track of the # of MG and such. also it would remove the need for the Coins fully.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to revowow For This Useful Post:

Lurking Member
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    I've tried this system, i do like it, but i dident get the #VIP commands up, also had issues with the MG thing, it gave me some errors so i removed the whole system, altought i would like a single VIP system where i set VIP level and VIP requested LEVEL to aquire a special weapon/gear, so for example:

VIP Level 1: Sword Of Death (VIP1) Can only be used by VIP level 1
    VIP Level 2: Death For Hun (VIP2) Can only be used by VIP level 2
    VIP Level 3: Fun Speed Smurf (VIP3) Can only be used by VIP level 3
    VIP Token 1-3 "Right click to receive your VIP rank!

Would be useful if people would like to buy VIP tokens to be able to use special gear :)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ProxyAcid For This Useful Post:

Original Poster
    Mad Scientist <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_006400'>slp13at420</span></span>'s Avatar

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by revowow View Post
    :) When doesnt things need tinkering with VIP Functions :)

Though your script is really nice, I had to rebuild everything, yours works off having a VIP Coin in inventory, the problem with this is you need to ether setup a way a VIP Gets that coin or give it to him.

I set it on VIP Level table on account, so really don't even need the VIP Coin.

I also didn't like how 1: The Bloody token instead of adding MG, just gave you enough points to get next level VIP.

I had to rethink your system, as MG didnt sound really even good to have.

1: Your Website should keep track of your votes not the game.
    On website, if you want "I want it to work off vip level donation instead of votes", but if you want the votes to work, you should be able to buy a Upgraded level in your web store and it would set "VIP" Column +1 for each purchase.

This way you do not have to keep track of the # of MG and such. also it would remove the need for the Coins fully.
    it is supposed to work off website votes but the end user needs to set that up in there website ... but come to think of it I didn't accommodate a way for it to check for changes in vote count in sql from website.
    basically you will add a second line in your php where a vote will +1 to the sql just add a second sql update line for `auth.account.votes`.

The VIP Coin is in the Vendor but the vendor needs updating for latest rev of Eluna.

I could add an MG reward amount and use the players VIP level as a multiplier for each increase.

My C++ VIP Engine does have the ability to allow a minimum required VIP level to use or equip an item.
    Last edited by slp13at420; 08-22-2016 at 11:37 PM.
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Pot Head LOL Raffle Winner Top Tagger Donator Hangman Scripter Repacker Drunk Support Member of Staff Da Bomb!
    !! King Spade !!

-Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz

-VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

Lurking Member
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slp13at420 View Post
    it is supposed to work off website votes but the end user needs to set that up in there website ... but come to think of it I didn't accommodate a way for it to check for changes in vote count in sql from website.
    basically you will add a second line in your php where a vote will +1 to the sql just add a second sql update line for `auth.account.votes`.

The VIP Coin is in the Vendor but the vendor needs updating for latest rev of Eluna.

I could add an MG reward amount and use the players VIP level as a multiplier for each increase.

My C++ VIP Engine does have the ability to allow a minimum required VIP level to use or equip an item.
    Sweet, altought i dont know how to set that up

Original Poster

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    yea that is more for the more advanced users. once you get some skill n basic understanding. it requires more than just adding a couple files to a folder. lotta editing of other files.
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    !! King Spade !!

-Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz

-VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

Original Poster

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    10k+ views

Thank you everyone for taking the time to stop and check out my Work.
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    !! King Spade !!

-Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz

-VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

Thread Information