I'm having problems with even creating a fresh core for some reason. Getting TrinityCore to work is not a problem and neither is the compiling (Using VS 12) but once I use Eluna my CMakeLists seems to be getting messed up when pulling it, and it gets merge conflicts etc. I can't generate anything with CMake now. I've had a perfectly fine TC+Eluna working before and I follow the steps to do it. It has seemingly random stuff in it, which I tried to manually remove everything (<<<< HEAD for instance) but after that I got a lot of errors with finding CMake files (checkplatform, phcsupport configs, ace configs). My CMakeLists even changed to this before I commited any changes and I only pulled the Eluna remote branch after just creating a fresh TC just like how it's explained on the video.