What has happend?
Back in the days people knew, that nothing were free. Now people expect help and when they do not get it, they speak of it as if people are evil!
What has happend to fixing problems yourself?
What has happend to people's self-respect?
What has happend to doing the dirty work, not handing it to others?
I am getting sick and tired of people wanting to create a WoW server yet not even being able to search for the basics? I mean, seriously, how can people think that:
- when they possess no skills related to WoW emulation
- when they do not have money to put into the project
- when they cannot bring anything to the table themselves
- when they need help for the very very basics
- when they have extreme trouble understanding how Emulation works, how the market is
- when they literally need people to tell them exactly what to do
that they can ever create a WoW server, or any other computer related project for that matter...
Fact is that when you cannot do something, you either: learn how to do it or pay someone else to do it for you.
Unless of course you have extremely generous friends or know of a forum that is willing to spend countless hours fixing your ....
Now I am in no way an angel when it comes to all this but atleast I expect to work my ass off. At least I Fing try to fix my own problems before I dare hold them over others.
I also respect that some people need help and that sharing is caring but for god's sake, at least give proper information when asking for help! And atleast try first.
I do not know whether this only applies to the new generation of server owners or to the major emulation population but something is wrong!