- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
What's the problem ?Code:CMake Error at cmake/compiler/msvc/settings.cmake:7 (message): MSVC: TrinityCore requires version 18.0 (MSVC 2013) to build but found 17.0.50727.1 Call Stack (most recent call first): cmake/platform/win/settings.cmake:29 (include) cmake/macros/CheckPlatform.cmake:13 (include) CMakeLists.txt:48 (include)
Get 2013, 2012 isn't supported.
Download the version of Windows desktop not the profesional If you have not Windows 8.1
Please read the info about the software before Download.
Use cmake again and select visual 2012.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)