im following your guide right now and
keeps popping up
everytime i try configuring it..
"Where is the source code" - You must link it to the folder that contains CMakeLists.txt. Since you're using TrinityCore, the CMakeLists.txt file is in TrinityCore/ folder.
"Where to build your binaries" - Shouldn't be in the same directory. I mention that in the guide. Set the build directory to "Desktop/build" or whatever name you'd like it to be.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
well i found a major problem lol i'll have to return to this tomorrow thanks for now Tommy you're a big help you know!!!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)