1. The only business model for Apple is narcissism.
1a) Wannabe nerdy-types that are trying to prove how knowledgeable they are about everything in the tech world.
1b) Wannabe hipster-types that are trying to prove how knowledgeable (read: trendy and/or “not trendy”) they are about everything in general.
2. Macs are ridiculously overpriced.
3. Macs regularly ignore mainstream industry trends.
4. Mac OS X is merely a locked down version of open-source Linux.
5. There is no right-f*cking-click!
6. The Dock, and general screen layout, is retarded.
7. “It just… doesn’t work.” (Macs crash, freeze, and have evil viruses.)
8. Software and hardware options for Mac are lame.
9. Gaming, and graphics in general, suck on Macs.
10. Macs are not flexible or customizable.