User Tag List

Thread: Creature Damage on 4.3.4

Enthusiast
    XP
    Level
    Thanks

Creature Damage on 4.3.4

Okay, so been working on trying to figure this out for the last like hour and not sure if I'm just overlooking it or what.

Attempting to figure out how creature damage is calculated on 4.3.4. The creature_Template still has all the damage data on it but seems that it isn't where it's done at (Set it to like 500M and was still doing 1-4) so I'm guessing it's done through creature_classlevelstats but beyond that 0 idea.

Just wondering if any has a bit more experience with the creature damage on cata. As, I can't see any sensible relation of what's set in the DB and what occurs in-game (Put base damage to 2000 - Mobs hit for 6-8k)

And, a lot of the Blizzlike NPCs at this point seem to have the same issue with their damage so I'm at a complete loss.

Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,117 Posts
    Allot of things changed in Cataclysm. Most systems run off the dbc files or dbc files & database. I don't see how creature_classlevelstats is relevant towards the creature's damage. Have you tried increasing the dmg_multiplier and attackpower? I don't recall any damage issues with Cataclysm in my experiences.

How recent is your TrinityCore 4.3.4 source? Perhaps they messed it up, wouldn't surprise me. :P

Thread Information