- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
Use 0 instead of POWER_MANA or define POWER_MANA to be 0. M Interested in how can i define for example Power_Mana to 0 inside Lua...and U can define..dosent help me at all...
Adding 0 instead of that was easy once he told me about it ...for the future...how can i actually define a certain line within a different Function inside a script?
I belive this was a correct answer:
U can define POWER_MANA to a certain value by creating a new Function like this :
:) i don't like Half measure...wen m learningCode:function POWER_MANA POWER_MANA = 0 end
Last edited by mibu; 01-18-2014 at 11:27 PM.Achievements:
No, you wouldn't make a new function to define something. You'd localize POWER_MANA within the script itself.
Code:local POWER_MANA = 0
") THANK U
Marking as solved
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)