Hello everyone! Recently, I needed a program that allows me to start it and later on it will start another program when I go to bed or stop it when I wake up. So, I set forth in this idea and came up with 'AppTime'. The program will allow you to set a specific time to start/stop another program and more! Let me go in depth.
This is coded in C# and has no references to any Windows dependencies.
.: Features :.
- Configuration System
- Global System for easy function/method handling
- Easy Time system to work with
- Choices to stop or start a program when you're away or about to wake up
- Two timers. One timer ticks every 1 second and the other ticks every 10 seconds notifying you
- This is easy on your CPU / other resources
- Source code is available
.: Changelog :.
- ADDED: A automatic choice after you stopped/started your application.
- ADDED: New configuration settings with the automatic timer update (TimeStop.)
- UPDATED: The Time. config settings to TimeStart and added TimeStop.
- Everything has been going great though!
.: Notes :.
Please note I just finished it, so it might have a few flaws
.: Screenshots :.
KILLED MY PROCESS! THAT BISH:
WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?! IT just started it!
Started at 3 hours 0 minutes 60 seconds:
NEW UPDATE IMAGE:
.: SOURCE :.
Source & executable - AppTime