User Tag List

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 183 to 189 of 207

Thread: [Eluna] Grumbo`z Guild Warz 'Tides of Desolation'

  1. #183
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    98
    XP
    1,391
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slp13at420 View Post
    there is no delay to any of the spawning of go's/npc's.
    hmm weird . I have spawned flags on mountain sides.
    I have spawned halls to close to trees or mountains and they spawn but you have a tree or mountain going thru the hall lol.


    ?? do you have some screenshots or even better some video clips for a better understanding of what you're talking about ??
    That night i will record it 4 u ;)
    And if u prefer, i can make an acc to get tested directly by u.
    More info that night.

  2. #184
    Original Poster
    Mad Scientist <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_006400'>slp13at420</span></span>'s Avatar



    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,484
    XP
    20,134,707
    Level
    500
    Thanks
    1,087
    Thanked 329 Times in 211 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmii View Post
    That night i will record it 4 u ;)
    And if u prefer, i can make an acc to get tested directly by u.
    More info that night.
    a video will be fine for now . something that shows what your typing and filed of view to see anything happening .
    I really wont have any real free time until Sunday .
    Achievements:
    Shopper Got a Sticky! Member 1 year registered Level XL Level D
    Awards:
    Pot Head LOL Raffle Winner Top Tagger Donator Hangman Scripter Repacker Drunk Support Member of Staff Da Bomb!
    "Cuz PvP's better with a bag 'o' weed"
    !! King Spade !!

    -Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz


    -VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

  3. #185
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2
    XP
    209
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Problema al usar Grumboz Guild war

    Hi friend, look I have this problem when I want to buy anything, either an area or a farm, objects do not appear, only appear when I reopen WorldServer. Another problem I have is that I have access to commands Manager.

  4. #186
    Original Poster
    Mad Scientist <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_006400'>slp13at420</span></span>'s Avatar



    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,484
    XP
    20,134,707
    Level
    500
    Thanks
    1,087
    Thanked 329 Times in 211 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kireb1298 View Post
    Hi friend, look I have this problem when I want to buy anything, either an area or a farm, objects do not appear, only appear when I reopen WorldServer. Another problem I have is that I have access to commands Manager.
    ok ,
    do you have <GM> tag on while your using any of the buy commands?
    do you have any custom RBAC ranks that may affect players?
    Achievements:
    Shopper Got a Sticky! Member 1 year registered Level XL Level D
    Awards:
    Pot Head LOL Raffle Winner Top Tagger Donator Hangman Scripter Repacker Drunk Support Member of Staff Da Bomb!
    "Cuz PvP's better with a bag 'o' weed"
    !! King Spade !!

    -Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz


    -VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

  5. #187
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2
    XP
    209
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    GM mode if I have it on, but that's a minor problem, the main thing that I have is that when I buy the farm, the area, not shown, only appear when the server restarts

    - - - Updated - - -

    sorry if you do not understand much what I write, what happens is that I speak Spanish

  6. #188
    Original Poster
    Mad Scientist <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_006400'>slp13at420</span></span>'s Avatar



    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,484
    XP
    20,134,707
    Level
    500
    Thanks
    1,087
    Thanked 329 Times in 211 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kireb1298 View Post
    GM mode if I have it on, but that's a minor problem, the main thing that I have is that when I buy the farm, the area, not shown, only appear when the server restarts

    - - - Updated - - -

    sorry if you do not understand much what I write, what happens is that I speak Spanish
    no prob:)

    do you have <GM> tag on when using the buy commands?
    if so , have you tried the buy command without <GM> on?

    Do you have any custom rbac ranks? VIP rbac ranks?

    did you change the System's minimum required rank for gm access?

    Did you edit the System's required rank for Admin access?

    `By design` you are required to be a minimum rank of x , with the <GM> tag active to be able to access gm/admin adjustable features and settings.
    As a GuildMaster you will have constant access to guild level adjustable settings and features.
    Last edited by slp13at420; 07-03-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    Achievements:
    Shopper Got a Sticky! Member 1 year registered Level XL Level D
    Awards:
    Pot Head LOL Raffle Winner Top Tagger Donator Hangman Scripter Repacker Drunk Support Member of Staff Da Bomb!
    "Cuz PvP's better with a bag 'o' weed"
    !! King Spade !!

    -Guild Plot System-
    Grumbo'z Guild Warz


    -VIP System-
    Grumbo'z VIP System

  7. #189
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73
    XP
    1,783
    Level
    11
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slp13at420 View Post
    no prob:)

    do you have <GM> tag on when using the buy commands?
    if so , have you tried the buy command without <GM> on?

    Do you have any custom rbac ranks? VIP rbac ranks?

    did you change the System's minimum required rank for gm access?

    Did you edit the System's required rank for Admin access?

    `By design` you are required to be a minimum rank of x , with the <GM> tag active to be able to access gm/admin adjustable features and settings.
    As a GuildMaster you will have constant access to guild level adjustable settings and features.

    I confirm the error which @kireb1298 says, I use a normal player account, create a new guild, become guild master, buy a new zone, buy a farm, no farm appears, I restart world server and farm appears. I think is a bug. Default gm ranks. Thanks ! @slp13at420

    Sell commands works perfectly and It doesn't need to restart world server.

    Another problem It appears, when I buy 1 farm and I restart worldserver, It appears 2 farms instead only 1.

    Trinity version: TrinityCore rev. f1f8e00dfcad 2016-05-11 12:47:22 +0200 (master branch) (Unix, Release) tdb 61
    Last edited by susumakusu; 07-31-2016 at 01:31 PM.
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Level X

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to susumakusu For This Useful Post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •